Beyond an attractive streetscape, the manicured front yard and heritage wrap around entry portico lies ‘Benstone’, a family home of unrivalled sophistication. Born from the bones of a late 1920’s property built for a former Mayor of Essendon, William Benwell, a modern masterpiece of exceptional design and significant lifestyle appeal has been created; featuring formal lounge, home office, guest room (BIR’s) and en-suite, powder room, under-stairs storage, laundry, state-of-the-art kitchen with butlers pantry, open-plan living room adjoining outdoor entertainment area, pool, four upstairs interconnecting bedrooms, master with BIR & WIR’s and en-suite.
• Historically significant luxury 5 bedroom home (circa 1927) on 963sqm
• Meticulously built, architect designed contemporary extension
• Enormous free-flowing living space with sophisticated home kitchen
• Generous home office, lap pool, outdoor entertainment area
• Brilliant location close to shops, schools, cafes, parks and transport
An impressive remote garage has a full sized custom built turntable, integrated double fridge and masses of storage. High tech security, connectivity, ducted zoned heating/ cooling plus underfloor slab heating, all add to this lifestyle of effortless luxury. Well placed close to the area’s prestigious schools, riverside trails and parkland, local cafes and popular shopping precincts, as well as easy access to public transport options, this is an unmissable opportunity to enjoy something beyond special.
0414 557 895