“Woodlands”, a quietly elegant fixture opposite bucolic ’Woodlands Park’, is an impeccably renovated Californian Bungalow combining exquisite contemporary design with a respectful nod to the early 20th century. Downstairs, a formal lounge, library, guest bedroom and resort style bathroom with deep tub and rain shower, sunny open plan living/dining zone overlooking tennis court, heated pool and pool house, designer kitchen, butlers pantry and laundry. Upstairs, three bedrooms, master with dressing room and en-suite, plus family bathroom with laundry chute.
• Magnificently renovated 4 bedroom Californian Bungalow on 1158m2 block
• Located in exclusive Strathmore pocket opposite Woodland Park
• Designer gourmet kitchen with integrated appliances & butlers pantry
• Full sized tennis court, heated pool & fully equipped pool house
• Strathmore Secondary College zone, close to PT, shops & freeway access
Showcasing timber, stone and sisal flooring, brass fixtures, bespoke light fittings and a consistent decorator palette of neutrals throughout. The property is climate controlled including underfloor heating, has a security system and 4 car off-street parking. This elevated home is close to trams, City link and Western Ring Road access, North Essendon shops and cafes, and is in the Strathmore Secondary College zone. A rare opportunity to enjoy heritage origins with flawless modern design.
0414 557 895