This very handsome, solid brick Federation home is perfectly positioned in quiet but central, tree lined Daly Street, only minutes from tram, train and shops. Easy access into the heart of Melbourne, airports and Ring Road routes. Walking distance to a choice of local schools and parkland.
Boasting generous room sizes plus quality fixtures and fittings, this impressive home has had a recent makeover that stylishly blends the best of heritage features with clean modern lines.
Available Now. Be the first to enjoy the new renovation. View either as advertised OR by private inspection. After hours times are available.
- formal L-shaped hall with tall ceilings, lead lighting and heritage plasterwork
-classic front formal room with arched windows and decorative fire place. This room could be a bedroom OR formal sitting room.
- main bedroom (Queen sized) with large built in robes
-central bathroom, newly renovated.
- full width formal lounge room with decorative fire place
-newly renovated kitchen and meals zone with floor to ceiling sliding glass doors overlooking rear yard. Bosch dishwasher. Induction cooking. Pantry space.
- modern separate laundry with loads of cupboard space/storage
- rear car access for 2 vehicles off a wide (easy access) lane way. Note: ample parking in street also.
-storage shed for bikes etc
-very neat, low maintenance yard with room for a vegie patch.
- baltic timber floors throughout
-reverse cycle air conditioning in rear extension.
-freshly painted throughout
Apply ahead of inspection to get in first.
Let's keep Melbourne safe and do our bit to help the overworked health system. Please observe and respect Covid safe protocols when attending our inspections.
0407 528 228
0419 928 809