‘Enderby’ - circa 1903, an approximately 1400sqm landmark Federation property, is number one along the most prestigious and tightly held street in Essendon. Past a landscaped front garden, the original front retains the grandeur of the era, with formal entrance, lounge and dining rooms. The rear presents open-plan living and meals adjoining a gazebo, kitchen with 150cm ‘Ilve’ cooker, scullery, entertainment room/theatre with bar, home gym, steam room, study, secure 5 car parking, opulent main-suite (WIR & en-suite) plus 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
• ‘Enderby’ 1400sqm (approx.) 5 bedroom landmark Federation property
• Authentic heritage refurbishment and intelligent modern renovation
• Landscaped gardens by renown designer Michael La Fontaine, gazebo, 25m heated lap & cascade pools
• Home gym, steam room, entertainment room with bar
• Secure, off-street parking for 5 cars with rear-lane access.
The pleached tree lined backyard showcases two arbour entertainment decks, gas-heated lap pool, self-cleaning cascade pool, fire-pit and BBQ outdoor dining area. Walking distance to the suburbs best schools including Lowther Hall, Penleigh and Essendon Grammar and close to Rose Street cafes, shops and Essendon Station,
‘Enderby’ is the epitome of grace and elegance in Essendon’s exclusive precinct that needs to be seen to be appreciated.
0414 557 895