This period home boasts loads of character, beginning with ornate ceilings and windows, original timber features including wall panelling, floors and exposed timber beams in the kitchen and dining spaces and internal/external French doors. Three generous size bedrooms offer ample space. An extra-large bathroom with heritage tiles provides ease of access, large kitchen with contrasting white benchtops, including an island made from solid timber, S/S appliances.
• Ornate features and high-beam ceilings
• Large kitchen with stainless steel appliances and island benchtop
• 2 x Reverse cycle – split system air conditioning + gas heating
• Established front and rear gardens, decking and side entrance
• Only minutes by train and tram or car to the city, hospital and University precinct.
A spacious backyard with brick paving extending to lush green, established trees, beyond the rear decking accessible via more French doors, ideal for entertaining or just relaxing.
0409 305 287
0419 300 603