Resplendent in Victorian originality and high end contemporary finishes, this freestanding three bedroom plus study, two bathroom double-fronted solid brick period residence delivers an exceptional family lifestyle opportunity. Behind a charming façade, highlighted by iron lacework, a seamlessly extended layout comprises magnificent hallway and formal lounge featuring original high ceilings, box bay window and mirrored timber mantel. Towards the rear finds generous open plan living/dining zones and designer kitchen, showcasing stone counters, Asko dishwasher and wine rack, spilling to a wisteria covered pergola and landscaped gardens complemented by built-in seating.
• Captivating three bedroom plus study, two bathroom Victorian residence
• Features pressed metal ceilings, decorative plasterwork and open fireplaces
• Private alfresco entertaining zones, formal lounge, open plan living domain
• Ilve kitchen with walk-in-pantry, designer bathrooms, coveted ROW/garage
• Exclusive “Poet’s Corner” near Puckle Street cafés, shops, schools and trains
There are three charming bedrooms, including large main presenting walk-through-robe and luxe ensuite, with subsequent bedrooms offering built-in-robes. Further enhanced by stylishly appointed fully-tiled bathroom, study/desk, laundry/storage, ducted heating and coveted ROW to garage/workshop/off street parking. Stroll to Union Road eateries, boutiques and all forms of public transport, and with the area’s finest private schools, Queens Park, Highpoint and CityLink all within easy reach, its location is without compromise.
0402 215 179
0419 300 603