This spectacularly unique property, lovingly built by a talented architect and interior designer couple, is a true passion project. Chosen for its north facing aspect, the gothic revival aesthetic is meticulously observed via ornate gabled roofing, soaring cathedral ceilings, arched, diamond etched windows, and a magnificent floor to ceiling arched lead-light feature window.
• Exclusive architect designed gothic revival inspired 4 bedroom home
• Superbly appointed throughout with unique designer fixtures and fittings
• Magnificent family living zone, generous kitchen, butlers pantry
• Remote control gates, security systems, video intercom, over-garage studio
• Landscaped designed gardens, irrigation system, sculpture artwork
• Hydronic heating, evaporative cooling, Tasmanian oak floors
Featuring formal lounge, library/4th bedroom, spiral staircase to mezzanine study, master bedroom with custom designed mirrored robes, 2nd bedroom (WIR), 3rd bedroom (BIR), dual accessed central bathroom with tub, powder room, living/dining, magnificent kitchen, butlers pantry, laundry and masses of storage. Along with irrigated landscaped gardens, entertainment terrace, garden shed, and above garage studio with kitchenette and bathroom, it’s walking distance to Napier Street Village and public transport, with easy access to shops, cafes and quality schools.