At the rear of this original Californian Bungalow lies a mid-19th century surprise. Built in 1869 and predating suburban development in the area, the former ‘Alberfeldie’ stable block enjoys heritage overlay status due to its local historic and archaeological significance.
• Sizeable block in tightly held Aberfeldie street
• Three bedroom Californian Bungalow with numerous heritage features
• Flexible template for refurbishment or redevelopment (STCA)
• Fully renovated central bathroom, external granny flat/studio
• Close to shops, private schools, bus services and local parkland
Featuring three bedrooms, a fully renovated central bathroom, dining and lounge rooms and a generous kitchen with walk-in pantry. An external laundry with additional bathroom facilities, separate granny flat and covered carport parking, plus the historic rear stables, complete this remarkable property. This superbly positioned property presents a unique opportunity to create a truly special home.
0419 300 603
0402 215 179