‘AFTONLEE’, originally a six room residence built c1889, and extended variously over time and owners, is redolent with lovingly preserved Victorian architectural detail, including external latticework, marble fireplace surrounds, iron grates, decorative tiling, lead-light and ornate plaster work. Featuring tiled entry hallway, two formal front rooms, bathroom with dual access to a bedroom, second bedroom, timber kitchen, large air-conditioned family lounge, sunny alcove space, second bathroom including European laundry, third and fourth bedrooms (BIR’s), storage room, ducted heating, roof storage, off-street parking, landscaped gardens and outdoor BBQ terrace.
• ‘AFTONLEE’, an original Victorian (c1889) Essendon landmark property
• Immaculately retained heritage details throughout
• Extended and modernised floor plan with potential for further work (STCA)
• 5 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom family home offering generous living spaces
• Walking distance to Rose Street, train and excellent schools
A matchless position in one of Essendon’s most appealing residential addresses, it’s just a brief walk to popular Rose street, train stations, and a variety of excellent private Primary and Secondary schools.
0419 300 603
0409 305 287