Private inspections are available by appointment only. Please contact the listing agent to arrange a convenient time.
This immaculately presented weatherboard property located in the historic heart of Strathmore, offers a wealth of life-style possibilities with the floor plan comprising three bedrooms, each with BIRs, master including ensuite, formal lounge, dining room, bright kitchen and open-plan living/dining with airconditioning accessing an entertainers deck, laundry, bathroom and separate toilet. Ducted heating, established gardens and a single garage and additional off-street parking complete this delightful home.
• Beautifully displayed weatherboard in popular Strathmore street
• Original lead-light, fireplace surround, decorative plaster ceilings, picture rails
• Established gardens, family-sized backyard (Land approx. 650sqm)
• Flexible options to renovate, refurbish or redevelop (STCA)
• Close to Napier Street Village, parks, schools, transport and Citylink.
Close to Napier Street Village cafes and shops, Napier Park, Strathmore Primary School and Strathmore Secondary College, with easy access to Citylink and public transport options ensure a connected and convenient way of life.
0409 305 287