History has been masterfully reimagined in this meticulously renovated and extended double fronted Edwardian family home. Comprising three bedrooms, air-conditioned master boasting en-suite, open-plan lounge, dining and living, kitchen with Smeg conventional and steam ovens and large preparation island /breakfast bar, laundry, bathroom offering soaker tub and walk-in shower, plus separate toilet. Additional comforts include ducted heating, split system air-conditioning in the living area, heated undercover outdoor entertainment deck and self-contained bungalow/home office.
• Meticulously renovated and extended double fronted Edwardian home
• High ceilings, decorative roses and cornices, polished baltic pine floors
• Light and spacious open-plan family living with sophisticated kitchen
• Self contained bungalow/home office with kitchenette and bathroom
• Close to transport, schools, local shopping, cafe and restaurants.
Along with a rainwater tank, and low-maintenance garden, there is off-street parking for up to three cars. Ideally located close to a range of public transport options, schools, and a wealth of local shopping, cafe and restaurants , this is a rare opportunity to add your family’s story to a home melding the best of the past and the future.
0420 391 551