TOWNHOUSE NUMBER 3
Enjoy the benefits of this great central location, so close to shops, schools (inc sought after Buckley Park High), parkland and bus on the corner runs directly to Essendon train station.
The home includes decent room sizes, open living, plenty of natural light and secure parking.
- Study/work from home space near front entrance
- 3 bedrooms 2 double size and master is Queen size all with BIR's
- Modern kitchen/meals (gas cooking, dishwasher,ample cupboards)
- Separate laundry
- Large private paved courtyard
- Big central bathroom
- Powder room downstairs
- Single lock up garage and driveway space for an extra vehicle
- Heating and cooling throughout
-foorboards in living zone, carpet in bedrooms.
Property also features security alarm, heating and cooling throughout, polished floor boards and carpeted bedrooms and a large open living area this property is sure to tick all of your boxes.
13 or 14 month lease preferable with options to renew.
Available from the 27th of December. Inspect as advertised.
0419 928 809
0408 130 417
3 1 2