This beautifully presented solid brick period home, set behind a white picket fence in a quiet position accesses all the areas finest schools and is walking distance to the Moonee Ponds junction, Moonee Valley Racecourse, Puckle street and surrounding retail precincts. Featuring two carpeted bedrooms (BIR’s), lounge with open fire and built in cabinetry, dining room, black and white kitchen including stainless steel appliances, laundry, bathroom, separate toilet, ROW.
• Solid brick two bedroom period home in quiet location
• Walking distance to Puckle street and Moonee Ponds Junction
• Large entertainment deck and rear lane access
• Beautifully presented with ducted heating and cooling
• Timber floors, plush carpets and retained heritage features
At the rear, a large screened timber deck with rear lane way access makes the ideal private entertainment area, while a north facing sideway captures the best of clothes drying sunlight. High ceilings, timber floors, ornamental ceiling roses, ducted heating and cooling, and plantation shutters throughout, deliver function and form in equal measure.
0420 391 551