In a prime spot along one of Essendon’s prettiest streets, this freestanding solid brick Victorian charmer features three bedrooms (BIR’s), central bathroom, formal lounge/dining, timber kitchen with granite benches, family living/dining and euro laundry. High ceilings, feature tiling, polished timber floors, brass fittings and ceiling fans throughout, ducted floor heating/refrigerated air conditioning, cellar/storage and secure, rear accessed car parking, create the ideal family home.
• Solid brick freestanding Victorian family home along sought after street
• Original facade and bluestone base with modern extended floor plan
• Polished baltic pine floors, high ceilings and heritage-look fittings
• Secure rear accessed carport
• Walking distance to transport, quality schools and parks
Well within walking distance to rail, tram and bus lines, PEGS, Lowther Hall and St Columba's College, it’s also convenient to Rose Street, Clarinda Park and the buzzing Puckle Street shopping precinct. An easy and connected family lifestyle awaits!