This extra big townhouse enjoys its own street frontage and is just a short walk to shops, Oak Park train station, parkland and a choice of quality schools. Set on a generous 238.5m2 (approx.) land, this spacious two storey townhouse offers a practical floorplan with large room sizes, modern open living extending out to private courtyard, plenty of storage and loads of natural light.
With easy access to major roads into the Melbourne CBD and nearby airports, and its proximity to train, this appealing home ticks all the boxes for investors and owner occupiers alike. Move in or reap the advantages of a reliable tenancy (in place until 12/10/2019).
• tiled entry
• generous open living with large windows to front garden and sliding door access onto a private courtyard with decking
• big modern kitchen/meals includes; dishwasher, stainless steel appliances, stone benchtops and plenty of cupboard space
• large master bedroom downstairs features large north facing windows and built in wardrobes
• guest bathroom downstairs also services master bedroom
• 2 further double bedrooms with built in robes upstairs
• lovely big family bathroom with bath, shower, vanity and separate toilet
• study nook
• reverse cycle heating and cooling
• direct access from garage to house
• separate laundry
Don’t miss this opportunity to buy into this increasingly popular Northern corridor. As Melbourne expands, you will forever be only a short train ride into the CBD!
0407 528 228