Perfectly positioned along a heritage streetscape, this charming Victorian period home offers the best of family living. Past the landscaped garden the property opens onto a burnished Baltic pine entry hallway with fretwork arch, high ceilings, lead-light and decorative ceiling roses. Featuring formal lounge, two downstairs bedrooms (BIR’s), dining, open-plan living/meals, recently renovated kitchen with butlers pantry, bathroom and laundry. Upstairs, two bedrooms, study/5th bed and large bathroom, along with reverse cycle air-conditioning, sheltered entertainers deck and rear lane-way access with secure parking for two cars,
• Victorian period family home with charming street presence
• Convenient, quiet and highly sought after Essendon location
• Original heritage features with seamless contemporary extension
• Stylish renovated kitchen including butlers pantry
• Close to parks, shops, cafes, transport and premier schools
Close to Alison park, it’s a quick walk to the North Essendon Village shopping precinct, Mt Alexander Road trams and nearby Essendon Station, with easy access to the area’s premier schools. Displaying enormous street presence in a quiet and keenly sought location, this family home is sure to delight its new, fortunate occupants.
0409 305 287