Step back in time at ‘Koyuna’, a barely touched Art Deco weatherboard home complete with original decorative ceilings, picture rails, triple-casement windows, lead light and fireplaces - all in immaculate condition. Occupying an enormous 1047sqm (approx.) block in one of Essendon’s A-list streets.
• Amazing opportunity along premier Essendon street
• Art Deco weatherboard home with immaculate original features
• Large block ripe for renovation, extension or redevelopment (STCA)
• Nearby Essendon Station & prestigious Essendon colleges
• Close to Keilor Road shopping precinct, trams and Citylink
Currently comprising three bedrooms, bathroom, formal lounge, dining, kitchen, sunroom, toilet and laundry. Two inverter air-conditioners, a covered rear terrace, sprawling back yard and garage complete a home brimming with potential. Nearby bus lines, Buckley College, parkland, Keilor Road shops and trams, with quick access to Citylink, deliver opportunity in spades!
0459 468 237