Set behind a low-maintenance landscaped front yard, this impeccably presented renovated Deco home delivers light, space and charm in equal measure. Comprising lounge with gas fire, dining room with split system air-conditioning, two bedrooms (BIR’s) central bathroom, modern kitchen boasting stone counters, island bench and premium appliances, sun room/ home office, laundry and separate toilet.
• Charming 1940’s renovated house in popular street
• Authentic Art Deco interior design features
• Polished timber floors, plantation shutters, high ceilings
• Modern stone topped kitchen with island bench
• Close to trams, shops and cafes
A north facing rear courtyard and deck, secure garaged parking, plus easy access to Keilor Road trams and the buzzing Niddrie cafe and shopping precinct close by. A brilliant opportunity for first home purchasers or anyone looking for a choice place to downsize.
0420 391 551