- Sun filled bedroom with mirrored built-in-robe.
- Bright and spacious living with brand new split system (reverse cycle).
- Lounge overlooks sunny communal rear garden.
- Modern kitchen with electric cooker, pantry and ample cupboards and drawers.
- Large bathroom with shower over bath (fully enclosed), vanity, washing machine facilities/laundry trough and WC off bathroom.
- Off street parking (1 car space).
- Short walk to Pascoe Vale Road number 59 tram or Albion Street number 503 bus.
- Approx. 14 minute walk or a 4 minute drive along Fletcher Street to Essendon Station.
- Walk to Rose Milk Food Store, Prince Wine & Spirits and Albion Street Milk Bar.
- Approx. 20 minute drive to Melbourne CBD.
AVAILABLE NOW. INSPECT AS ADVERTISED OR BY APPOINTMENT.
0419 928 809
0408 130 417
1 1 1