Substantially original, still totally serviceable, this enticing home surrounds itself with an allotment of some 646m2 – dimensions that create the ideal context for pursuing significant further potential. The traditional style of today’s spaces clearly invites a comprehensive renovation while the land size suggests new home site or development scope can also be considered, STCA, in a location that will reward your efforts whichever path or project is your preferred model.
• Evocative living room overlooks an established front garden
• Separate kitchen/family meals area retains retro character
• 3 carpeted bedrooms share an updated central bathroom
• Large garden with garage, work-shop, sheds and parking
• Rewarding potential in a position of great lifestyle appeal
Great rear garden proportions where the depth and the breadth are instantly enticing form the back-drop to a residence currently complemented by ample side drive car-parking, a lock up garage and work-shop storage space. The sense of scale, size and scope that makes this property such a tempt-ing opportunity is matched by the appeal of a block featuring a generous street frontage of some 17.67m. The green expanses of Cartledge Reserve, Cummins Reserve and the parkland and bike paths that line the Darebin Creek are all easily reached – as are schools, shops and transport op-tions. Capture this rewarding home today, create its fabulous future tomorrow!
0409 305 287