From its camellia lined entry pathway to the picture perfect fragrant back garden, this double brick maisonette is set to delight. Enjoy the undeniable charm of timber floors, authentic lead-light windows, original fireplace and high ceilings, with chandeliers, polished timber and light hued joinery creating a classically tasteful French Provincial aesthetic.
• Double brick maisonette with picture perfect street presence
• Immaculately presented, with timber floors and original period features
• Exceptionally maintained established gardens in front and back
• Charming first home or elegant down sizer.
• Handy to shops, cafes, restaurants, trams and major freeways
Comprising two bedrooms (BIR’s) , formal lounge, bathroom with claw foot tub and shower, laundry /storage, toilet, study area, large kitchen, dining/ living including gas fireplace. Add in ducted heating/cooling, a 2000litre water tank and storage shed in a lush established garden, and you have an utterly captivating home. Close to the buzzing Keilor Road tram, cafe and shopping precinct, and Essendon North Primary School, with easy access to Citylink/freeway - the ideal opportunity for first home buyers or anyone looking to down size without compromise.
0409 305 287