The beauty of your post-war triple fronted cream brick veneer, aside from the ubiquitous 1/4 acre block, is its enormous potential to renovate or extend. Old school building techniques, solid hardwood floors and a versatile floor plan makes for an eminently suitable foundation to refurbish or reside in as is.
• 3 Bedroom brick veneer in sought after location
• Fabulous opportunity to renovate, extend or redevelop (STCA)
• Solid hardwood floors, large rooms, modernised kitchen
• Approximately 582sqm block
• Off-street parking for multiple vehicles
Currently comprising three bedrooms, lounge with heating/cooling, dining, modernised stone-topped kitchen, refurbished bathroom, 2 toilets and laundry. A family-sized backyard has a lock-up garage and oodles of space for further development (STCA). Walking distance to local shops and buses, with parks, freeways and Gowrie station all nearby; this is a tremendous real-estate opportunity!
0419 300 603