PLEASE CONTACT AGENT FOR PRIVATE APPOINTMENT - Genuine Offers Sought
You don’t need a degree to recognise what an outstanding example of Interwar housing number 18 Collegian Avenue represents. Set on an elevated block, this resoundingly solid timber and brick family home is overlaid with key decorative elements specific to the era.
• 604sqm (approx.) elevated block in select Strathmore pocket
• Beautifully maintained partially renovated 3 bedroom period home
• Leadlight windows, fireplace, decorative ceiling detail
• Wonderful opportunity to further refurbish, extend or start over (STCA)
• Close to shops, cafes, schools, transport and Citylink
Featuring 3 bedrooms, formal lounge, dining, bathroom, powder room and laundry. A large, functional kitchen and adjacent family room access a delightful wrap around balcony, perfect for sunny morning coffee. Split systems and multiple air-con units, generous under house storage and a free standing workshop/studio, plus off-street parking and established gardens/veggie patch complete a classic family home. Walking distance to Napier Street shops and close to Strathmore Secondary and Primary schools, public transport and Citylink.
0408 577 547
0409 305 287