A wealth of possibilities abound on a generous 675sqm lot in sought after Aberfeldie. Moments to the sporting facilities of Clifton Park, an IGA supermarket, public transport options and prestige schools, this un-renovated brick property retains a number of original mid-century features, including sand etched decorative glass doors, built-in cabinetry and fireplace.
• Brilliantly located original brick home on 675sqm lot
• Huge potential to renovate or rebuild (STCA)
• Several beautifully preserved mid-century interior features
• Rear laneway access perfect for redevelopment (STCA)
• Close to shops, cafes, transport, parks and top schools
A versatile floor plan currently features two bedrooms, lounge, dining, large, functional kitchen/ meals area, bathroom, sunroom and powder room. Outside: an external laundry, bungalow with lounge and bedroom, garden shed, double garage, rainwater tanks, single carport and single garage, rear laneway access. Renovate, rebuild or redevelop (STCA), the choice is yours!
0407 581 958