Please note: You must register to attend an inspection. please click ‘request an inspection’.
By registering, you will always be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Distinctly big for its central address, this modern double-storey home will win you over with it's large room sizes, and sunny north-facing living quarters.
A short walk to the tram stop, and close to the train, local schools and Moonee Ponds creek - it is subliminally located for those seeking a quiet, yet central Essendon location.
- Spacious entrance hall
- Huge Master bedroom downstairs with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Two double bedrooms upstairs (both with built-in robes)
- Study downstairs
- Three living zones including up stairs lounge, informal dining room plus open lounge and living zone downstairs
- Designer kitchen with enormous walk in pantry/storage room
- Central guest bathroom up stairs
- Large, separate laundry with great cupboard space
- Internal courtyard plus generous rear yard on Northern and Eastern sides of the home
- Ducted heating and ducted evaporative cooling
- Security system
- Tiles downstairs and carpet in bedrooms
- Lock up garage with direct access into the house
- Additional driveway car parking
INSPECT AS ADVERTISED OR BY PRIVATE VIEWING
IMPORTANT NOTES REGARDING COVID-19:
If you are attending an open for inspection, we request that you:
- Only attend if you are fit and healthy to do so (not under any self-isolation)
- Maintain an appropriate safe distance from team members and anyone else attending the inspection
- If requested, wait outside until it is your turn to view the property. This is to reduce the number of people in the property at any one time
- Hand sanitiser will be provided. Please refrain from touching items/fixtures within the property. If you would like to view something in particular. Please request the agent’s assistance.
If we all do our bit to stay safe, hopefully we can avoid further lockdowns. Thank you for understanding.
0419 928 809
0407 528 228