Please note: You must register to attend an inspection. please click ‘request an inspection’.
By registering, you will always be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Perfectly positioned in this Blue Ribbon location just a short walk to one of Melbourne's premier shopping villages and easy access to train and tram
This stunning apartment is located upstairs at the front of the block and boasts leafy views from every window, a balcony, loads of natural light, designer kitchen and living zone and off street parking.
The block is immaculately maintained and includes beautifully manicured gardens.
Superbly finished throughout, the property features:
- 3 large bedrooms with BIR’s
- Large open plan living including a gas log fire
- Designer stone kitchen with modern appliances and a built-in dining table
- Modern bathroom with double shower
- Euro laundry
Also features single carport, refrigerated cooling and ducted heating throughout, dark polished timber flooring, spacious balcony and plantation shutters.
Enquiries for permits for additional street parking can be made through Stonnington Council https://www.stonnington.vic.gov.au/Live/Parking/Residential-parking-permits
Up the road from Lauriston and other private schools and only 7km to the city, this is an ideal location, close to parks, gardens, pools and sporting precincts. Mercer rd offers easy connection to all of High St's & Malvern Rd's exciting vibrancy & city-bound trams.
Available NOW. Inspect as advertised or by appointment
Contact Melissa 0408 130 417
IMPORTANT NOTES REGARDING COVID-19:
If you are attending an open for inspection, we request that you:
- Only attend if you are fit and healthy to do so (not under any self-isolation)
- Maintain an appropriate safe distance from team members and anyone else attending the inspection
- If requested, wait outside until it is your turn to view the property. This is to reduce the number of people in the property at any one time
- Hand sanitiser will be provided. Please refrain from touching items/fixtures within the property. If you would like to view something in particular. Please request the agent’s assistance.
If we all do our bit to stay safe, hopefully we can avoid further lockdowns. Thank you for understanding.
0419 928 809
0408 130 417