Please note: You must register to attend an inspection. please click ‘request an inspection’.
By registering, you will always be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
This perfectly positioned and beautifully maintained home will be sure to impress!
- Spacious light filled lounge with reverse cycle split system
- Generous kitchen with stainless steel appliances including gad cook top, wall oven, dishwasher, large pantry & ample storage.
- Meals area overlooking decked area
- Spacious & bright east facing bedroom
- Separate laundry with internal access from garage
- 1.5 remote garage with ample room for vehicle & storage (8.6m x 3.3m)
- 2 additional off street car spaces
- Decking off meals area with ample room for outdoor setting & BBQ
- Fenced off grassed front yard with gate & can also be accessed from decked zone
- Linen press
- Large light filled master bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite, reverse cycle split system & city views
- Generous 2nd bedroom with reverse cycle split system & mirrored built-in robe
- Spacious central bathroom with bath, separate shower recess & WC
- Quaint east facing balcony
- Ducted heating throughout
- 3 x reverse cycle split systems
- 1.5 remote garage with internal access
- 2 additional car spaces
- Just minutes from primary & secondary schools including Lowther Hall, Ave Maria & St Columba’s
- Quick access to Essendon & Moonee Ponds shops, cafes & restaurants
- Approx. 2-minute drive or approx. 10-minute walk to Essendon Station
- Approx. 8-minute drive to Highpoint Shopping Centre
- Approx. 10-minute walk to Aberfeldie Park/Maribyrnong River Trail
- Approx. 12-minutes to Melbourne Airport
INSPECT AS ADVERTISED OR BY PRIVATE APPOINTMENT
IMPORTANT NOTES REGARDING COVID-19:
If you are attending an open for inspection, we request that you:
- Only attend if you are fit and healthy to do so (not under any self-isolation)
- Maintain an appropriate safe distance from team members and anyone else attending the inspection
- If requested, wait outside until it is your turn to view the property. This is to reduce the number of people in the property at any one time
- Hand sanitiser will be provided. Please refrain from touching items/fixtures within the property. If you would like to view something in particular. Please request the agent’s assistance.
If we all do our bit to stay safe, hopefully we can avoid further lockdowns. Thank you for understanding.
0419 928 809
0499 993 494