Due to the Stage 4 restrictions, we are currently unable to undertake private inspections.
You’re still able to register your interest. This will enable us to instantly inform you of any changes or updates.
You can apply without viewing the property using our online Tenancy Application - 1Form.
This perfectly positioned family home is just minutes from popular shops, cafes, restaurants and public transport.
- 2 large carpeted bedrooms both with ample robes/storage & ornate fireplaces.
- Stunning main bathroom with bath, separate shower, double vanity & WC. Bathroom also includes European laundry and ample storage.
- Extra large open plan living with polished timber floors, complete wall of shelving/cupboards, ceiling fan & split system.
- Large functional kitchen with loads of bench space, pantry & ample cupboards/drawers. Gas stainless steel hot plates, oven & dishwasher.
- Open plan living overlooks private decked yard. Perfect for those who prefer low maintenance!
- Large master bedroom with WIR, split system, plantation shutters & spacious ensuite bathroom
- 4th spacious carpeted bedroom with split system
- Large storage cupboards on landing
- Polished timber floors
- 3 split systems
- Ducted heating
- Ducted vacuum
- Security intercom
- Security alarm
- Rinnai temperature control in bathrooms
- Approx. 2 minute drive or 7 minute walk to Ascot Vale Station
- Approx. 8km to Melbourne CBD
- Short walk to Union Road shops, cafes & restaurants
- Tram 57 on Union Road & bus 472 close by
0419 928 809
0488 188 893