Due to the Stage 4 restrictions, we are currently unable to undertake private inspections.
You’re still able to register your interest. This will enable us to instantly inform you of any changes or updates.
You can apply without viewing the property using our online Tenancy Application - 1Form.
This immaculately presented and spacious ground floor apartment is tucked away at the rear of a beautifully cared for block, close to absolutely everything. Enjoy privacy, loads of natural light. Bigger than most, this impressive unit is 65 square meters; spacious enough for a couple to share.
- Sun filled bedroom with mirrored built-in-robe.
- Bright and spacious living with brand new split system (reverse cycle).
- Lounge overlooks sunny rear garden.
- Modern kitchen with electric cooker, pantry and ample cupboards and drawers.
- Large bathroom with shower over bath (fully enclosed), vanity, washing machine facilities/laundry trough and WC off bathroom.
- Off street parking (1 car space).
- Short walk to Pascoe Vale Road number 59 tram or Albion Street number 503 bus.
- Approx. 14 minute walk or a 4 minute drive along Fletcher Street to Essendon Station.
- Walk to Rose Milk Food Store, Primrose & Vine and Albion Street Milk Bar.
- Approx. 20 minute drive to Melbourne CBD.
- Walking distance to Moonee Ponds Creek Trail and Montgomery Park
TO VIEW ALL RENTAL LISTINGS, PLEASE VISIT www.mcdonaldupton.com.au
0419 928 809
0408 130 417