Situated on the corner of two premier streets, this beautifully proportioned federation home showcases a gracious period facade, with soaring ornamental ceilings, lead light windows and open fireplaces. Featuring three airy bedrooms with BIR’s, large family bathroom containing a corner soaker tub, open-plan living/dining, spacious kitchen and laundry. Hard flooring, split system air-conditioning, ceiling fans and attic storage , plus a BBQ area and carport off Robinson Street, complete a delightful family home.
• Federation home in prestige area
• 477m2 (approx.) corner location with dual frontage
• Concrete re-stumping, new roofing and insulation
• Original period details amongst modernised renovation
• Close to parks, prestige schools, transport, shops and cafes
Eminently liveable as is, the opportunity to make your mark with refurbishment or renovation (STCA) will ensure a truly personalised property, while dual frontage lends itself to a possible commercial application. Enjoy close proximity to St Monicas’s Primary, Queens Park, Puckle Street, Napier Street Cafes, shops, quality schools and public transport.
0402 215 179