With all the hallmarks of an enticing development opportunity and the charm of a classic mid-century family home, this much-loved property in an idyllic Niddrie cul-de-sac is being offered to market for the first time in over 60 years.
• Prime development site (STCA) approx. 733sqm
• Wide, deep block with north-facing aspect
• Neat and comfortable existing home
• Family-friendly location near buses and trams
• Walk to St Bernard’s or Rosehill Secondary College
Presenting enormous scope to expand, renovate or as a new home site (STCA), the well-maintained home features three bedrooms plus home office/laundry room, an extensive living and dining room with heating on entry, separate kitchen, evaporative cooling, wonderful leafy gardens and a rear garage with adjacent rumpus room. Conveniently located within walking distance of popular local schools and Buckley Park, with nearby creek trails as well as easy access to Keilor Road cafes, trams and Niddrie Central.
0407 581 958