PLEASE NOTE: This property is a part of the National Rental Affordability Scheme and can only be rented to tenants whose annual gross INCOME DOES NOT EXCEED the following:
* first Adult $52,234
* first sole parent $55,034
* Each Additional Adult $20,017
* Each Child $17,357
For more information:
This extra-large, 1 bedroom apartment is conveniently located above the shop that occupies 242 Union Rd. entry is from a door next to 242 Union Rd.
The property includes:
- Freshly painted throughout with brand new carpet in the bedroom.
- open plan kitchen/living with stainless steel appliances
- pantry & plenty of cupboard space
- extra large living area with floating floors, reverse cycle heating/cooling &
- large separate bathroom
- bedroom with mirrored BIR & access to private outdoor area
- euro laundry
- note please no off-street parking available
Tram at doorstep and located in popular strip with ample shops, cafes and restaurants.
its a 10 minute walk to Ascot Vale Train Station.
0499 997 398