This super spacious ground floor apartment is perfectly positioned within the block and is strolling distance to all of the facilities an inner city buyer could want. Set amongst beautifully maintained native landscaping this popular apartment complex offers buyers an affordable entre into an ever escalating city fringe market. No crowded lifts or expensive Body Corporate fees here. The property has a terrific floor plan which separates bedrooms from living areas.
- 2 entrances, one from the secure lobby and one via the lounge room door onto the outdoor garden space.
- a light filled separate kitchen and meals room with updated laminate kitchen that offers plenty of bench and cupboard space
- a very generous lounge room with floor to ceiling windows and glass door onto the outdoor garden area.
- 2 double bedrooms lead off a hallway and include built in robes
- a huge, newly refurbished bathroom includes vanity and shower over bath plus loads of space for the laundry
- separate toilet
- off-street parking for 1 vehicle on title
Walk to local shops and tram on the corner. Easy walking distance to the North Melbourne train station and busy Errol Street shops/cafe precinct. Zoned for the sought after Errol Street primary school and University High School. Stroll to a choice of parkland including the spectacular grounds of Royal Park. Walk to hospitals, RMIT, Melbourne University, Victoria market and the Melbourne Central Business District. This immaculately presented property is ready to move straight into. It would make a wonderful first home and/or rock solid addition to an investment portfolio.
0402 215 179
0407 528 228