Superbly positioned in one of Ascot Vale’s premier streets, this gracious Victorian, with its extended floor-plan and A-Grade fittings, delivers an enviable city-fringe lifestyle. A seamless melding of period features and modern fittings, with high ceilings and light-filled, airy rooms, the property has been freshly painted, inside and out, along with luxe new carpeting. Open the gate to an impeccably landscaped front garden and balcony, through to a wide entry hallway, three carpeted bedrooms, two featuring generous BIR’s, large lounge/living, meals and stone topped kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances. A dedicated study, family bathroom with tub and double vanity basins, laundry, second toilet and storage complete an impressive interior.
• Victorian 3 bedroom residence in coveted tree-lined street
• Discerningly extended and modernised to retain period charm
• Solar panels, upgraded insulation (and LED lighting)
• High ceilings, light and airy rooms. Freshly painted and re-carpeted.
• 434m2 block with side laneway access
• Walk to transport, shops and cafes. On the doorstep to the city.
Enjoy year round entertaining on the huge covered deck running the length of the house and accessed from the lounge and dining rooms. Additional features include heaters in all bedrooms, reverse cycle air in living, secure roller door parking via side laneway, water tanks, irrigated planter boxes and garden shed. Walking distance to Mt Alexander Road shops and trams, with Ascot Vale Primary, the bustling Puckle Street precinct, Ormond Park and Citylink access all close by - this is an opportunity not to be missed!
0402 215 179