Beyond a private picket fence and immaculately landscaped garden, this modernised Edwardian home delivers comfort and style, with the space to further refurbish or extend (STCA) if desired. Comprising three spacious bedrooms , master including floor to ceiling BIR’s, family lounge room including wood fired heater, stone topped kitchen and meals area. A stunning family bathroom with spa tub, and large laundry complete the interior. Outside, a covered patio area, BBQ cabana with fireplace , plus garden shed, rear accessed (from Sturt Street) roller door to double carport and plenty of room for the kids or pets.
• Family home in blue ribbon Essendon street
• Versatile floor plan with space to further refurbish or renovate (STCA)
• Landscaped gardens, plenty of outdoor entertaining space
• Dual street frontage, ROW (Sturt Street) double carport
• Strathmore Secondary zone. Walk to transport, schools, parks, shops and cafes.
Additional highlights include split system air-conditioning units throughout, including all three bedrooms, timber floorboards and central heating, security doors, alarm system, landscaped front and rear gardens and rainwater tank. Ideally located in one of Essendon’s most coveted pockets, within walking distance to Mt Alexander road trams, Glenbervie train station, bustling North Essendon Village, schools and local parks, with the freeway/Citylink easily accessible.
0402 215 179
0419 300 603