Bright, light and spacious, this surprise package of a property, privately positioned at the rear of a 6 unit block, is a modernised delight. A premier spot in the sought after Windy Hill area, ease of living is guaranteed, with trams, trains and Napier Street Village all within walking distance.
• Private and secure rear unit in boutique block of six
• Light-filled, spacious and beautifully modernised throughout
• 2 queen-sized bedrooms and large central bathroom
• L-shaped sandstone garden courtyard, ideal for entertaining
• Walk to transport and Napier Street Village, close to Essendon Village
Enter an open-plan living/dining space, with polished Tasmanian Oak floors and reverse cycle air-conditioning, through to a u-shaped kitchen with huge island bench/breakfast bar and stainless steel appliances. Both queen-sized carpeted bedrooms include a bank of mirrored BIRs, while the chic central bathroom features generous frameless walk-in shower. Along with separate laundry facilities, great storage cabinetry and off-street parking, the property boasts a delightful sandstone courtyard, perfect for entertaining. A brilliant first home, downsize opportunity or investment in a coveted, low-density residential zone.
0408 577 547