This Federation Grande Dame has seen just two owners since being built, circa 1910. Situated on an imposing elevated block of approximately 784m2, and redolent with period ornamentation, such as panelled ceilings, hallway fretwork, ceiling roses and stained glass front windows, the property fairly oozes history. Constructed to last, with high ceilings and spacious rooms, the current floor-plan features front lounge with fireplace, three bedrooms, bathroom, sunroom, U-shaped timber kitchen with original stove surrounds and living room out to a generous covered deck area. An external laundry, bungalow bedroom, single car garage/workshop, plus spa pool amidst a lush garden oasis, complete a home abounding in possibilities.
• 780m2 (approx.) elevated block in highly desired Essendon pocket
• Huge scope for refurbishment, renovation or redevelopment (STCA)
• Spacious rooms, high ceilings and retained period details
• Eminently liveable as is, potential to lease in popular area
• Walk to shops, cafes. public transport, close to parks and schools
Additional features include air-conditioning in front bedroom and living, ducted heating and off-street parking for up to four cars off Banchory street. Enjoy strolling to North Essendon Village cafes and shops, all public transport options and the green space of Lincoln Park, with good schools nearby and easy access to Citylink.
0407 581 958