With its original bones still very much in evidence, this solid brick freestanding Federation era home, last purchased and extended back in 1954, has been a much loved and enjoyed family home for well over a century. Welcomed by a handsome period facade and manicured front garden, the property comprises three spacious bedrooms, two with original fireplaces, lounge room with gas heater, kitchen and meals, bathroom providing laundry space and separate toilet.
• Freestanding 3 bedroom Federation era home
• 281sqm block with laneway access and scope for renovation (STCA)
• Large rooms, high ceilings and some retained period details
• Established gardens with fig tree
• Top location for transport, schools, retail and dining options
Light and bright, with high ceilings, and as new carpets, the property is eminently liveable as is, while laneway access and a floor plan ideal for refurbishment or renovation (STCA), delivers a golden opportunity to create something truly special. Additional features include off-street parking for two cars and a garden shed. Situated in a prime Moonee Ponds location with the tramline on the doorstep, convenient to Ascot Vale train station, local schools and nearby retail and dining precincts.
In conjunction with Jellis Craig.
0402 215 179
0419 300 603