Online Auction. Please contact agent to register
This loved, mid-century home has been in the same family since the 1960’s and is chock full of quirky details. Built on a 600sqm (approx) block along a popular Essendon street, it features three bedrooms, one with private deck, plus a fourth bedroom/study, bathroom, cosy L-shaped lounge with built-in bar, kitchen and laundry.
• Four bedroom home in popular Essendon pocket
• Huge potential for renovation, rebuild or development (STCA)
• 600sqm (approx.) block, large yard and bungalow
• Walking distance to schools, transport, shops, parks
• Zoned for Buckley Park College
Outside, a large divided bungalow includes a unique entertainment space with second built-in bar, generous yard space and off-street parking. Ideally situated for renovation, rebuilding or redevelopment (STCA) in a family-friendly neighbourhood walking distance to primary and secondary schools ( Buckley Park College zoning), buses and trams, with cafes, shops, parks and Citylink all easily accessible.
0409 305 287
0419 300 603