Away from the hustle and bustle below, this split-level townhouse at the top of an elevated block, is a delight, inside and out. Cross the feature tile threshold, up to open-plan living, dining and stunningly appointed, stone topped kitchen boasting Miele appliances and huge island bench. Upstairs, a study nook, two bedrooms with BIR’s and inverter air-conditioning units are serviced by a central bathroom. A delightful rear garden has a shed, rainwater tank and private covered entertainment space.
• Boutique townhouses on elevated block
• Split-level, zoned living with quality appointments
• Impressively appointed kitchen
• Delightful garden with private entertainment space
• Walk to train, bus and shops/cafes
Additional features include timber floorboards, split system and ducted heating, under-stair storage room, laundry and garage with internal access. Walk to Pascoe Vale Station, bus stops and Gaffney Street shops, while local parks, primary and secondary schools (zoned to Strathmore secondary) and Citylink are all close by.
0408 577 547