Entry Notice Policy
All open home and private inspections will be held in accordance with the government guidelines.
To attend an OFI you must be fully vaccinated (or hold a valid exemption) and show your certificate via the Services Victoria App when checking in.
If you are not fully vaccinated, please contact us to make a private appointment.
PLEASE CONTACT TO AGENT TO BOOK A VIEWING TIME.
Fully refurbished throughout this lovely villa is more like a little house than a unit. Perfectly positioned just a short stroll to the Glenbervie Train Station, the property can be accessed from either Hesleden Street OR Woodvale Close. Drive straight up to your garage and step inside your home. The home boasts floorboards throughout, fantastic security, easy parking and a genuine sense of space.
- sunny north facing living area
- brand new kitchen/meals with plenty of room for even the biggest fridge. Double sink and gas upright cooker
A hallway leads to:
- generous queen sized bedroom with built in robes
- separate toilet
- pristine bathroom includes bath, shower and vanity
- laundry with storage cupboard, trough and room for front loader plus drier or drier could also be wall mounted
- private and secure rear courtyard with direct access to the garage.
- NBN available (the box is there)
Walk to Essendon North village shops, Strathmore shops, train, tram, Coles supermarket, Salmon Reserve, Windy Hill Gym and Pool...the list is long!
Be the first to enjoy the fresh renovation.
0419 928 809