Entry Notice Policy
All open home and private inspections will be held in accordance with the government guidelines.
To attend an OFI you must be fully vaccinated (or hold a valid exemption) and show your certificate via the Services Victoria App when checking in.
If you are not fully vaccinated, please contact us to make a private appointment.
Captivating Edwardian 4-bedroom brick home along tree-lined Lincoln Road.
- 4 generously sized bedrooms
- Ensuite off master bedroom
- Central bathroom with separate water closet
- Open plan kitchen, meals and living
- Kitchen with gas appliances, dishwasher, and ample cupboard space
- Dining area off the kitchen
- Larger than standard European laundry
ADDITIONAL FEATURES INCLUDE
- Private and secure courtyard
- Low maintenance gardens
- Single carport space with remote control access
- Ducted heating and evaporative cooling
- Storage shed
- Built in robes to 2 bedrooms
- Popular corner position
- Walking distance to Rose Street and North Essendon Shopping Village
- Zoned for multiple private and public schools
- Walking distance to Essendon train station and line 59 tram
- 8.7km to Melbourne CBD
- Close proximity to parklands
0419 928 809
0408 130 417