Important information regarding COVID-19 and inspections:
Please ensure that you register to inspect by clicking on ‘book inspection’ or ‘request an inspection’.
Inspections are permitted by private appointment only.
Our appointments are conducted in accordance with the latest government guidelines. Please wear a mask, check in, use hand sanitiser, and refrain from touching any items/fixtures and doors. We appreciate your assistance.
Ground floor apartment in a popular neighbourhood. Recently refurbished in a block of only 10, this apartment is perfectly positioned.
- Large living area with an abundance of natural light
- Brand new modern kitchen with gas appliances, dishwasher, an abundance of cupboard space, stone bench tops and island
bench which works perfectly as a dining table or home office space
- Generously sized bedroom with mirrored robe which has been fitted with additional storage space
- Light filled bathroom with laundry facilities
- Separate toilet
OTHER FEATURES INCLUDE
- Security intercom system
- Electric-gated driveway with remote access
- Single undercover parking
- Communal spaces for use
- Walking distance to Albion street supermarket and cafes
- Walling distance to bus route 503 on the corner of Wales Street and Albion Street
- Walking distance to the number 58 and 59 tram line on Melville Road and Pascoe Vale Road
- Approximately 10km to Melbourne CBD
This apartment offers low maintenance inner city living. Inspection won't disappoint.
TO VIEW ALL RENTAL LISTINGS, PLEASE VISIT www.mcdonaldupton.com.au
0419 928 809
0408 130 417