Entry Notice Policy
All open home and private inspections will be held in accordance with the government guidelines.
To attend an OFI you must be fully vaccinated (or hold a valid exemption) and show your certificate via the Services Victoria App when checking in.
If you are not fully vaccinated, please contact us to make a private appointment.
Masks must be worn, 1 person per 4 sqm applies.
This spacious 4-bedroom family home is conveniently positioned close to schools, shops, cafes, restaurants & transport.
- Large modern kitchen with 900mm stainless steel cook top & oven, dishwasher & ample
- Bi-fold windows/doors from kitchen to internal courtyard and from meals & living to rear
- Open plan living with split system (heating & cooling) plus Jet Master (heater)
- Light filled internal courtyard
- Large 4th bedroom/guest room or home gym
- Additional room perfect for study/home office or children’s playroom with split system
- Separate laundry, powder room and understairs storage
- Low maintenance rear yard with decking, sandpit & roller door access to garage
- Decking with ample room for outdoor setting & BBQ
- Double remote garage with additional storage room
- Enormous master bedroom/retreat with balcony, walk-in robe, built-in cupboards, split
system (heating & cooling) & ensuite bathroom with double shower.
- Large rumpus area
- Bathroom with shower, bathtub & vanity
- Additional powder room
- Spacious 2nd & 3rd bedroom with built-in robes & split systems (heating & cooling)
- Additional storage cupboard/linen press
- Optional security alarm (monitored system)
- NBN availability
- Double remote garage + on street parking (permits available)
- Loads of natural light & storage solutions
- Minutes from schools, shops, cafes, restaurants and transport of Essendon, Aberfeldie &
- 11km to Melbourne Airport (approx.)
- 12km to Melbourne CBD (approx.)
- 800m to Essendon Station (approx.)
PLEASE REGISTER YOUR DETAILS TO INSPECT
0419 928 809