Expressions of interest are now sought for this extensive commercial site just 100m from Moonee Ponds Station at the western end of the Puckle Street precinct.
A high-profile opportunity in the coveted Activity Centre Zone, this large 1,076sqm (approx) site boasts dual street frontage with parking for ten cars and comprises five high-quality office/retail/warehouse spaces with a diverse range of uses and strong rental income.
The property also offers the opportunity to take advantage of its high-traffic retail and residential location and utilise approved plans and permits for 33 apartments across four levels and two ground floor retail shops.
Land specifications are as follows (approx):
• Total area – 1,076m2
• Frontage (Holmes Rd) – 18.37m
• Rear laneway boundary – 18.42m
• Side boundaries – 58.52m each
Current lease / income arrangements:
• Retail 1: $33,990 p.a. – two year lease commenced 12 July 2021 (with two further one year options and six-month demolition clause from year two)
• Retail 2: $13,200 p.a. with potential to increase (long-term tenant on month-to-month lease with six-month demolition clause)
• Retail 3: $34,099 p.a. – one year lease commenced 26 November 2021 with three further one year options (six month demolition clause from year two)
• Retail 4 (level 1): Currently vacant (potential rent $115,000 p.a)
• Retail 5 (warehouse): $21,999 p.a. - one year lease commenced 2 July 2021 with three further one-year options (first option now exercised) and six-month demolition clause from year two
In Conjunction with WPRE
0414 557 895