‘Enderby’ - circa 1903, an approximately 1400sqm landmark Federation property, is number one along the most prestigious and tightly held street in Essendon. Past a landscaped front garden, the original front retains the grandeur of the era, with formal entrance, lounge and dining rooms. The rear presents open-plan living and meals adjoining a gazebo, kitchen with 150cm ‘Ilve’ cooker, scullery, entertainment room/theatre with bar, home gym, steam room, study, secure 5 car parking, opulent main-suite (WIR & en-suite) plus 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
• ‘Enderby’ 1400sqm (approx.) 5 bedroom landmark Federation property
• Authentic heritage refurbishment and intelligent modern renovation
• Landscaped gardens by renown designer Michael La Fontaine, gazebo, 25m heated lap & cascade pools
• Home gym, steam room, entertainment room with bar
• Secure, off-street parking for 5 cars with rear-lane access.
The pleached tree lined backyard showcases two arbour entertainment decks, gas-heated lap pool, self-cleaning cascade pool, fire-pit and BBQ outdoor dining area. Walking distance to the suburbs best schools including Lowther Hall, Penleigh and Essendon Grammar and close to Rose Street cafes, shops and Essendon Station,
‘Enderby’ is the epitome of grace and elegance in Essendon’s exclusive precinct that needs to be seen to be appreciated.
Move in and live the good life in this modern masterpiece! Located along a tree-lined street in one of Essendon’s premium residential pockets, this superb two storey family home features master bedroom (WIR) en-suite, study, bathroom, laundry, formal lounge, open-plan living room with study nook, fireplace and dining area. Gourmet kitchen boasts ‘Gaggenau’ appliances, including two ovens, steamer, warmer, induction cooktop, coffee machine and dishwasher, with butlers pantry. Upstairs two bedrooms and bathroom. An entertainers backyard includes built-in BBQ and glass tiled swimming pool.
• Immaculately presented luxury family home in premium residential pocket
• English Oak parquetry flooring, prestige fixtures and fittings throughout
• Refrigerated cooling, separate split-systems, hydronic heating
• Italian marble kitchen complete with all ‘Gaggenau’ appliances
• Entertainers backyard featuring built-in BBQ and swimming pool
From its deluxe fittings and excellent storage, to the commercial grade refrigerated and zoned downstairs cooling, separate split system air-conditioning upstairs, hydronic heating, alarm, video security system and intercom, this is one special family home. Built on a 700sqm (approx.) block, with secure remote garaging for two cars, it’s an easy stroll to Buckley Street shops and cafes, public transport and quality schools, with freeway/Citylink easily accessible.
This fabulous 1422m2 (approx) block is available to build on with planning permits for 6 townhouses approved. Just a "stone's throw” to Pascoe Vale Central and Pascoe Vale Station and with an adjacent new bike track in the planning this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Fulfil your dream and build on this marvellous site
Live in this large contemporary 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom, 2 car garage, residence and add your own personal touch to the oasis that is the backyard.
Divine Deco Classic Along Coveted Essendon Boulevard
An Art Deco delight in one of Essendon’s most attractive and sought after boulevards, this family home boasts much of the original interior design, such as wood panelling, dado rails, fire places and diamond patterned leaded glass windows. Featuring formal lounge, dining, three bedrooms, two bathrooms, home office, kitchen, study nook, meals and living zone and practical laundry, along with solar panels, ducted heating, split system air-conditioning and enormous rear garden with gas BBQ and garage/workshop.
• One of only two originally sized Glass Street blocks at 1023sqm (approx.)
• 3 Bedroom home built in 1938, it retains the distinctive Art Deco design hallmarks
• Sensitively renovated and extended floor plan
• Scope for further refurbishment or redevelopment (STCA)
• Convenient to Glenbervie Station, trams, shopping and freeway access
Close to Glenbervie Station, Mt Alexander Road trams, North Essendon Village, Woodlands Park, great schools and freeway access, with three secure car spaces and room for additional off-street parking, this special and much loved family home represents a rare opportunity to create a wonderful life in a highly sought after suburb.
Appealing to the inspired renovator or as a blank canvas for development, this is an extremely rare corner site with enormous potential for the savvy buyer. The set of five units represents an extraordinary opportunity for the forward-thinking investor, creative renovator or ambitious developer to completely overhaul or reimagine this substantial property.
• Five separately titled units to be sold as a whole
• Huge corner block approx 896sqm
• Generous two-bedroom units each with private courtyard and off-street parking
• Offered with vacant possession to renovate or develop
• Town planning approval for five new townhouses on site.
The existing units enjoy plenty of natural light and are well laid out, each with well-proportioned kitchen and bathroom, and two double bedrooms with BIRs. As a potential re-development site, developers can take advantage of approved plans for five new townhouses or bring their own vision for the property to life.
Set in a quiet street in a prime Essendon West location, the possibilities for this unique property are undoubtedly limited only by the imagination.
Built in 1927, this meticulously renovated and extended double storey Californian Bungalow is a much loved family home, redolent with character and charm. Featuring downstairs entry hallway with polished timber floors, 2 bedrooms, master (WIR) and en-suite, open-plan living/dining, stylish kitchen with walk-in pantry, integrated utility nook, laundry and bathroom. Upstairs, 2 further bedrooms, each with ample storage and ceiling fans, bathroom and mezzanine lounge. Rear terrace, fenced solar heated pool, garaging for 2 cars, plus ducted heating, split-system, evaporative cooling and monitored security system complete this family home.
• Double storey Cailfornian Bungalow (c.1927) in tightly held street
• 4 Bedroom home (c. 1927) featuring original period design hallmarks
• Premium fixtures and fittings and extensive storage throughout
• Entertainers deck, fenced solar heated pool, double garage
• Close to schools, shops, cafes, restaurants, transport & freeway
Running between Keilor Road and Buckley Street on a prestigious and tightly held street, all that makes Essendon such a desirable suburb is easily accessed; from great schools, shops, cafes, restaurants and transport, both freeway access and the CBD are close and convenient.
Immaculately presented, this substantial home offers the perfect blend of original charm and superb modern living spaces. A sophisticated renovation and extension provides the ultimate in family living, complete with three generous bedrooms (all with BIRs), two bathrooms and the luxury of both informal and formal living and dining spaces.
• Charming post-War Clinker brick home with Art Deco features on approx. 607sqm
• Delightfully renovated and extended with two living areas
• Spacious and light-filled open-plan living with separate formal dining room
• Extensive al fresco entertainer’s deck and low-maintenance backyard
• Enviable location in the heart of Napier Street village
The beautiful formal dining and lounge takes pride of place in the original wing, along with the master, second bedroom and central bathroom. From there the transition to the impressive extension is seamless. Light, space and comfort abound throughout the spacious, well-appointed kitchen, dining room and large living room, which opens to a charming third bedroom, sparkling second central bathroom and well-sized laundry. With the convenience of a garage and plenty of off-street parking, easy access to the freeway and the best local schools, this is a rare opportunity to secure a quality family home in the area’s most enviable position.
At the height of contemporary elegance, this quality development offers the finest in luxurious family living. Set in an enviable location in the heart of Essendon, this exclusive development features four uniquely designed residences that set new standards in exceptional living.
• Four high-end residences in the heart of Essendon due for completion late 2018
• Luxurious family living with designer finishes and every modern comfort
• Four magnificent bedrooms including master with WIR and ensuite
• Large open-plan kitchen, dining and lounge and private courtyard
• Ideal for downsizers and families, with excellent local schools within the Buckley Park College zone
• Stamp duty savings for owner occupiers
Proudly developed by leading residential developers, RAM Builders, every last detail has been expertly considered and curated in the design of these outstanding homes, with a large open-plan kitchen, dining and lounge and bedroom/bathroom setting the scene at ground level. Upstairs lies a superb master suite with walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom, along with two generous bedrooms and a beautiful central bathroom. A spectacular offering of the utmost quality, each residence boasts a two-car garage, sleek modern finishes and fixtures, heating and cooling throughout, Miele kitchen appliances, stone benchtops, security intercom and remote alarm system. A spectacular offering of the utmost quality, this is the ideal opportunity for those looking to downsize or for the discerning family.
This quaint 1950’s style family home is situated in one the districts most exciting, go ahead locations. A neat timber home on approximately 617m2 allotment makes sense as a first home to improve or has redevelopment potential subject to approval. The dwelling is neat, tidy and homely. It comprises 5 main rooms including 3 bedrooms. Walk to schools, shops and tram. Freeway access close by.
This period home boasts loads of character, beginning with ornate ceilings and windows, original timber features including wall panelling, floors and exposed timber beams in the kitchen and dining spaces and internal/external French doors. Three generous size bedrooms offer ample space. An extra-large bathroom with heritage tiles provides ease of access, large kitchen with contrasting white benchtops, including an island made from solid timber, S/S appliances.
• Ornate features and high-beam ceilings
• Large kitchen with stainless steel appliances and island benchtop
• 2 x Reverse cycle – split system air conditioning + gas heating
• Established front and rear gardens, decking and side entrance
• Only minutes by train and tram or car to the city, hospital and University precinct.
A spacious backyard with brick paving extending to lush green, established trees, beyond the rear decking accessible via more French doors, ideal for entertaining or just relaxing.
A stone’s throw from Keilor Road shopping, dining and transport, this stunning modern townhouse epitomises style, space and luxury. With its spacious, light-filled design over three magnificent levels, this is an ideal home for both professionals and young families alike.
• High-quality townhouse with stunning master suite and large open-plan living
• Large, private sun-splashed courtyard
• Well appointed with a range of luxury inclusions
• Safe and secure in a quiet rear position
• Superbly located on the doorstep of Keilor Road shopping, dining and transport
• Security entrance and double garage
In a quiet spot at the rear of the 8-unit block, the ground level offers a warm and welcoming entrance, huge double garage and laundry. Ascend to the superb first level which features a stunning master suite with balcony, BIRs and ensuite, well-appointed kitchen, large, open-plan living and dining area, sunny terrace and private, leafy courtyard perfect for al fresco dining and entertaining. On the top level, two generous bedrooms (both with BIRs) offer a separate living haven, complete with sparkling central bathroom. The complete package, this low-maintenance home boasts a range of luxury inclusions and features distinctive timber flooring, heating/cooling throughout, ducted vacuum, alarm system and security entrance. Superbly positioned close to local schools and with easy freeway access, this is a brilliant opportunity to secure a modern family home that ticks every single box.
First impressions count, this immaculately presented and low maintenance rear unit is ready to move straight on in! An ideal first home or downsizing opportunity, the property features lounge, kitchen with stainless steel appliances, meals area opening onto a covered entertainers deck, powder room, three bedrooms, large main bathroom with dual access to the master bedroom, practical laundry, new split-system air-conditioning units and ducted heating.
• Beautifully presented and low maintenance 3 bedroom unit
• Brand new split-system air-conditioning and ducted heating
• Strathmore College zone
• Secure double garage plus additional off-street parking
• Close to transport, freeway access, DFO and Essendon Village
With a secure double garage and additional off-street parking, this is a brilliant opportunity to get into one of the areas most popular locations and enjoy a convenient lifestyle.
This spacious, stand-alone property is set on a low maintenance block of 288m2 and enjoys its own street frontage. The property offers all the benefits of unit or townhouse living without the neighbours and without Body Corporate. Beautifully positioned, the home is walking distance to tram in Matthews Avenue and the vibrant Keilor Rd village. Easy access to Essendon Fields and Westfield's shopping. Featuring generous room sizes, plenty of storage plus ample off street parking, this unique home will hold strong appeal to investors and downsizers.
- 3 bedrooms, master with ensuite and walk in robe
- central bathroom with bath and shower
- practical family sized kitchen with window overlooking private rear deck
- extra spacious open living zone with sliding glass door onto the undercover deck and private rear yard.
- separate laundry
- single lock up garage with door into backyard.
- additional driveway parking
- ducted heating and R/C air conditioning
- security alarm
- timber floors in living zone, carpet in bedrooms.
Move straight in or improve to suit your taste. Zoned General Residential. City of Moonee Valley Rates $1681.80approx. City West Water $622.49 approx
Contact agent to arrange inspection and copy of Vendor's Statement.
Serene surrounds of leafy parklands and a friendly cul-de-sac setting provide a superbly peaceful backdrop to this delightful, Strathmore College zoned residence. Situated at the rear of a block of only three, open plan enjoyment of living/dining domain is enhanced by cute kitchen and attractive garden aspects while formal lounge, central bathroom and inviting bedroom enrich lower-level living space. An upstairs retreat of bright two bedroom proportions – both with BIR and air-conditioning – features study nook and neat bathroom, with the main bedroom offering leafy balcony views out over parkland. Kept comfortable and convenient with air-conditioned living spaces, ducted heating and secure double garage, as well as immediacy to Citylink, shops and transport.
Set in a fabulous location close to absolutely everything the inner north has to offer, this renovated two-bedroom unit is modern living at its best.
• Immaculate inner-city unit nestled between Sydney Road and Lygon Street
• Fantastic use of space including front and rear courtyard
• Slick and spacious kitchen/dining/living
• Low Body Corp. fees, low maintenance living
• Off-street parking included
With two charming bedrooms, both with BIRs, a large central bathroom and separate kitchen and living areas, every space is generous and well-proportioned with lovely natural light. Features also include timber flooring, stone benchtops, central ducted heating, split system and security entrance. Ideally positioned for the busy inner-city lifestyle with trains, trams and an endless list of cafes and restaurants just a stone’s throw away. Light, bright and beautifully presented, this delightful home is perfect for singles or couples seeking a low-maintenance home complete with every modern comfort and the ultimate lifestyle on the doorstep.
There are very few blocks of units in Strathmore. There are even fewer in this highly prized section of Strathmore.
Perfectly positioned just a short walk from the Number 59 tram and the North Essendon village shops and parkland, this beautifully maintained,single story villa unit boasts large room sizes, a generous private courtyard and recently renovated bathroom and kitchen. The boutique block of only 4 residences is quiet, friendly and well cared for.
Easy access into the Melbourne CBD and Airports. Ideal for investors and/or owner occupiers.
Comprises: Large master bedroom with built in robes, second double bedroom with built in desk and shelves, spacious east facing lounge room with gas heating,separate, newly refurbished kitchen/meals,brand new central bathroom with shower,WC and vanity, laundry facilities,big private courtyard with undercover BBQ area and garden shed, off street parking for one vehicle (no street parking restrictions currently apply).
Vendor's Statement is now available. Private sale. Call to make an appointment to inspect, Sheryl Upton 0407528228
Large two bedroom apartment convenient to Sydney Road Brunswick that is currently leased to October 2018 to excellent tenants.
• Two large bedrooms with BIR
• Spacious open-plan living and dining
• Gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances and stone benchtops
• Large balcony with neighbourhood views
• Secure basement car parking
If you opt for a quieter life, then you’ll be sure to discover some of Melbourne’s best eateries on your daily walk through the side streets of this sought after suburb. The spacious floor plan and large balcony makes entertaining easy all year round. Suit investors or those seeking to secure a large apartment to live in once the tenant vacates at the end of the lease. Currently rented for $2,139 pcm.
This modern one bedroom apartment, ideal for first-timers and investors alike, is enviably positioned amid Keilor Road’s highly regarded restaurants and amenities. With tram at your front door, and fast access to DFO, CityLink and Melbourne Airport routes, the only thing more appealing than its location is the apartment itself! Internal features include: Open living area with floorboards, carpeted bedroom with built-in-robes, designer kitchen with ample storage, gas cook-top, dishwasher and Caesar stone benches, stylish central bathroom and European Laundry. A private balcony adjoins the living area, and parking for one car plus storage are included. Check it out!
Sitting pretty in a blue-chip location, this pristine one-bedroom apartment offers the perfect entree into home ownership or investment. Situated on the first floor and filled with natural light, this is a fantastic opportunity to secure the ideal one-bedroom gem. With a bright open-plan kitchen and lounge, generous bedroom with BIR, sparkling bathroom with laundry facilities and reverse cycle heating/cooling, this attractive home is readymade for low-maintenance living.
• Attractive first-floor apartment in an ideal location
• Neatly positioned to the rear of the boutique 16-unit complex
• Trams on the doorstep and walking distance to trains
• Easy access to Highpoint, Puckle Street and Maribyrnong River
• Low-maintenance and low fees
Appealing to singles, couples or the savvy investor, the position is simply unbeatable, with trams on the doorstep, trains a short walk away and off-street parking included. The local area abounds with endless shopping, dining and entertainment options including Puckle Street, Highpoint Shopping Centre, Union Road, the Showgrounds, Flemington Racecourse and the Maribyrnong River all just minutes away. Whether just starting out or seeking a brilliant investment, this is an exciting opportunity to behold.
This superbly located apartment is within walking distance to an array of cafes and restaurants on Union Road, public transport options abound and is walking distance to the Maribyrnong River and all it has to offer. This well maintained block of only 10 apartments is located on the first floor. Upon entering you walk into a light and sunlit lounge room with meals area which is located off a renovated kitchen with stone benchtops and hideaway laundry with storage.
• Renovated first floor apartment with undercover parking
• 2 bedrooms (BIR’s), renovated kitchen and bathroom
• Sunlit lounge room with meals
• Centrally located to Union Road shops, transport and River
• Floorboards, reverse cycle split system
Walk through the hallway to find a master bedroom (BIR’s) with a lovely sunny aspect and private balcony, a renovated bathroom awaits and second bedroom (BIR’s). Features include beautiful floorboards, reverse cycle spilt system and undercover parking for one car plus additional visitor parking.