On the market for the first time in over 70 years, this family home is well and truly ready for a new lease on life. Set on a 358sqm (approx.) high side block in one of Moonee Ponds premier pockets, with two separate laneway entrances leading to ROW access, the potential to create your dream lifestyle is yours for the taking.
The current floor plan, featuring 4 bedrooms, lounge, living/meals, kitchen with stainless steel appliances (oven/gas cook top), bathroom, separate toilet and external laundry, is versatile enough for a smart renovation if desired, with plenty of scope to rebuild or redevelop (STCA).
• 358sqm (approx.) high side block in premier location
• On the market for the first time in over 70 years
• Versatile floor plan idea to renovate, rebuild or develop (STCA)
• Close to an array of local amenities
• Zoned for St Mary's Catholic primary school and Moonee Ponds West primary school
There is a double garage with roller door (and additional osp for 1 car), further workshop and storage, plus a north facing backyard ideal for a landscaping overhaul. Located in a family friendly and amenity rich area, with Moonee Ponds Station, Maribyrnong Road trams, Maribyrnong Rivertrail, Puckle street and Union Road shops and cafes, as well as an array of popular local public and private schools all within walking distance.
0402 215 179
0438 606 067