A tastefully decorated period home, ideally positioned in a quiet street only minutes from the delights and conveniences of Moonee Ponds central, including direct access to the CBD via train.
You will be impressed with the charm and attention to detail of this delightful solid house of yesteryear with modern conveniences, boasting high decorative ceilings and original polished hardwood floors. Offering two considerable-sized bedrooms, each with wood carved mantel, fireplaces, and BIRs. A modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, living space with dining and fireplace. Also included is split system air conditioning and central heating. The rear of the property offers separate spacious quarters with a full ensuite, ideal multipurpose space as a third bedroom option or as a private work-from-home office.
• High decorative ceilings and fireplaces
• Two spacious bedrooms with BIRs
• Original solid timber floors, air conditioning and central heating
• Separate rear dwelling as a third bedroom or work-from-home office
• Perfectly positioned close to Puckle St shops and direct train to the CBD
In conjunction with Leask Property Group - Vendor Advocacy
0438 606 067
0408 577 547