Nestled on the edge of Melbourne's CBD and just a short walk to major hospitals and Melbourne University, prospective investors and owner occupiers will find it hard to better this location. Only minutes to the stunning grounds of Royal Park and an easy walk to cafes and restaurants in all directions, this light filled, east facing apartment boasts spacious room sizes, off street parking and a private balcony.
Move straight in or join the rental market. The choice is yours.
Set within a beautifully maintained block, this impressive apartment has been fully renovated and comprises:
• Hallway entrance with timber floors
• Bright, well-equipped kitchen/meals with a new Smeg oven
• Light-filled and spacious lounge/living enjoys a leafy outlook to the balcony
• 2 bedrooms lead off a further hall area including a very generous master bedroom and second bedroom, both carpeted and with built in wardrobes
• Stylish, recently renovated bathroom and laundry includes shower over bath, vanity, euro laundry plus storage
• Dedicated undercover car parking (on title)
• Daikin split system heating and cooling throughout
Built to last, and without the costs and headaches of some high-rise apartment blocks, this highly appealing property really does tick all the boxes for those looking to invest or occupy.
To find out more and to arrange an inspection, please contact the listed agents.
0407 528 228
0402 215 179