A matter of steps from the very best of Moonee Ponds and neighbouring Essendon, this tastefully transformed single-level gem offers modern style and standout space with ample room to work, relax, and entertain.
With proportions akin to a full-size family home, a pristine interior sees two generous bedrooms accompanied by ceiling fans and excellent robe storage, while an in-vogue central bathroom features a twin head rain shower and separate WC. Awash with natural light, an expansive living area adjoins an open dining zone, together served by a wraparound stone kitchen boasting a Westinghouse oven and gas top, breakfast bar, tiled splashbacks, and plentiful cabinetry.
• Two sizeable bedrooms joined by ceiling fans, spacious robes, and a stylish bathroom
• Outstanding proportions, with open living and dining areas adjoining a first-rate kitchen
• A considerable, easily kept backyard with full-width garden beds and sizeable shed
• Comprehensive heating and cooling, impressive storage, and a lock-up garage
• Steps from Queens Park, city-bound transport, shopping/dining strips, and Moonee Ponds Central
Showcasing the block’s impressive dimensions, a substantial yet easily kept backyard features a sizeable shed and full-width garden beds, while further highlights to the home include comprehensive heating and cooling, updated floors, a storage-rich laundry, and lock-up garage. Within easy reach of the area’s acclaimed public and private schools (zoned to Strathmore Secondary, Essendon Primary, and St Monica’s Primary), it’s an easy walk to Rose and Napier Street shops, restaurants, and cafés, with the lively Moonee Ponds Central precinct, blissful Queens Park, and city-bound trains and trams just metres away.
0408 577 547
0419 300 603